Monday, December 21, 2009

Side notes :)

Thanks so much for the awesome cute background, Ellie :D

I also have to commend
Aikarin.com for her amazing tutorials. They're some of the best out there and helped me immensely. I'm jealous of her great skills! But hey, maybe in as many years as she's been doing ponies, I'll be able to do that too ;)

I have several ponies that I want to post on here, but they're gifts for the holidays (er, and one that I spaced about sending to my cousin for her wedding two months ago...) so there probably wont be any major posts until after Christmas. But hey, then I have all winter break, and money enough to buy some Apoxie Sculpt and try that out!

Speaking of which, the studio that makes Apoxie Sculpt is just seven miles away from where I live. I was looking at shipping costs and how to order it and noticed that they're just down the highway from my apartment! How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment