Friday, January 1, 2010

Please Stand By...



Programming will continue as scheduled shortly...

Holidays are winding down finally...I'm at my parents' house still, so no new ponies, and no pony supplies. I'll be posting the gift ponies and Audrey's wedding pony that um...I've been negligent in sending her. But it's been made! Months ago! Anyway. Pics after I see my brother off to London tomorrow. Probably.

Update: Scratch that. Trying to figure out logistics regarding getting a cat. Will post soon-ish.

As a side note, does anyone know a good way to keep working on ponies with a cat in the house? I've a habit of leaving xacto knives, chemicals, and pony hair out on the coffee table when I'm not finished with a pony. The plastic drawers that I've been using for my supplies don't seem sturdy enough to keep a cat out...

No comments:

Post a Comment