Monday, December 21, 2009

Old Ponies

These are some of my past ponies, from when I started out. I might go into detail on a couple in the future, but for now this is just reference for where I started from...





This was my first pony. It was done before I got any proper brushes or started re-hairing, but I still think it turned out better than some of my other early ponies.




This is Axel from Kingdom Hearts. I intended to go back and make his eyes look better when I got some proper brushes but I never did...




This is the first pony I rehaired. The plugs were too thick, so the hair stands up like some bad 80's hairdo. She's also the first time I tried dry-brush gradient painting, and it sort of sucks on her.




Ireland Pony. Basically just practice on gradient dying of hair and dry-brush technique. Getting better at it!




Corset pony...great name, right? Anyway, she didn't turn out amazing since I used Sculpey polymer clay, but I may try making another one when I get some Apoxie Sculpt. I like her piercings.





Ok, Supernova was definitely my favorite pony before I ruined her...I tried to preserve the paint on her by putting a finish on her, but somehow these weird speckles turned up everywhere. The pics are obviously before that happened!




Halloween Girls. Yeah. Not a lot to say about them. Done on baby ponies.



No comments:

Post a Comment